Available in different varients and CT's amperage. Please contact us to get your own custom built meter.
call @ +1-905-839-9199
A proven meter to power your billing!
What does each assembly include?
- MOD-16: Ideal for 120-347 volts single phase systems, programmed for measuring 16 single phase 2 wire circuits
- MOD-8: ideal for measuring 8 of 120/240 volts single phase, 3 wire circuits or 8 of 120/208 volts two phase 3 wire circuits
- MOD-5: ideal for 120-347V three phase systems (with neutral available), programmed for measuring 5 three phase 4 wire circuits
Included in each selection:
- i-meter® 636 with Modbus and on-board p-tracker
- NEMA 1 trough 24" x 6" x 4"
- Meter Display Unit
16 x 200:0.1 amp current transformers as required.
- Innovative Metering Solution
- Approved by Measurement Canada and meets ANSI revenue standards
- Multi-Customer Metering System can be integrated or embedded into any Distribution Panel
- Optional data display can be mounted in a utility room or management office
- Support Building Automation Systems in Modbus or TCP/IP
- Compact design usually installs right next to the breakers can save valuable installation time.
- The i-meter® 636 works as a 16 single-element, 8 2-element or 5 3-element meter
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Please note this setup cannot be Measurement Canada sealed. If you require sealing for billing purposes, or you need different sizes for current transformers or other configuration please contact our quotes department with your metering requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick AccessProduct Sheet Manual Modbus Register
Pas de vidéo