Multi-Customer or Multi-Load Metering Made Easy!
The i-meter® MF12 is capable of metering up to 12 single elements the compact design is great for applications where Energy Cost allocation is important. The i-meter® MF12 provides the ability to monitor Volts, Amps, KiloWatts, Power Factor, and Frequency (V, I, kW, kVA, kVar, PF, Hz, THD (V/I)).
- Universal Voltage 90-600V 'Y'
- 1, 2 or 3 phase meter
- Wide frequency range 45-65 Hz
- Programmable for loads up to 4,000 Amps
- Self-shorting current Transformers
- The i-meter® MF12 is a 12 element meter with a built in 3-line display
- Equipped with the ability to monitor and display multiple functions to measure everything from amperage, voltage, watts and power, to demand, total harmonic distortion (THD), kWh, Kvh and kVarh.
- Communications on Modbus, BACnet MS/TP, RF, Ethernet, TCP/IP
- The i-meter® MF12 works as four 3-element meters, six 2-element meters, or 12 single-element mets.
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
The i-meter® MF12 TK is a great portable meter that provides the ability to monitor for a specific time, review the data locally on the display in the case or export the data for analysis. This metering unit is great for Energy Auditing.
Cost-effective electric meter - Guide energy efficiency audits - Track your energy consumption
i-meter® MF12 TK
|i-meter® MF12||i-meter® MF12 TK|
|Dimensions (Inches)||8H x 7W x 2.5D||6.5 H x 16 W x 13 D|
|Dimensions (Centimeters)||201H x 169W x 63D||165 H x 406 W x 330 D|
|Mounting Option||Surface Mount||Portable|
|Meter Elements (CTs)||1 to 12||1 to 4|
|Voltage||Auto Ranging, 90 to 600V 'Y'||600 ‘Y’ 600 ‘D’|
|Service Type||1Ø2W, 1Ø3W, 2Ø3W, 3Ø4W wye, 3Ø3W Delta*||3Ø4W wye, 3Ø3W Delta*|
|Current Transformers||100 mA, Self-Shorting||100 mA, Self-Shorting|
|Instrument Transformer Interface||Yes||Yes|
|Memory||45 days (5 min intervals) kWh||45 days (5 min intervals) kWh|
|Communications||Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP, RF, Ethernet, TCP/IP||Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP, RF, Ethernet, TCP/IP|
|Frequency||45 to 65 Hz||45 to 65 Hz|
0.5 (Meets ANSI C12.20)
|0.5 (Meets ANSI C12.20)|
|Real Time Measurements||V, I, kW, kVA, kVar, PF, Hz, THD (V/I)||V, I, kW, kVA, kVar, PF, Hz, THD (V/I)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +53°C||-40°C to +60°C|
|Regulatory Compliance/ Approvals||
|Patent||U.S. Patent No. 8,049,488||U.S. Patent No. 8,049,488|
*Delta systems require potential transformers