Where will our meters work?
Our Industrial sub metering systems can be tailored to monitor and manage the use of energy resources for:
- Assembly lines
How does our meter work?
Power quality has a huge effect on productivity in any industrial or manufacturing application, which is why accurate energy and utility management is so important.
Whether you oversee a warehouse, assembly line or an entire manufacturing process – or even if you just need to monitor a specific piece of equipment – our industrial sub metering systems will help you track and allocate accurate energy costs in real time to each department or each production line.
The powerful information you’ll gain using our integrated sub-metering technology will enable you to see exactly where your business needs to focus its conservation efforts. You’ll reduce your energy usage, lower your carbon emissions and improve your bottom line by understanding and avoiding peak demand so you can improve your overall building operations.
What are the benefits of using our sub-metering systems for your industrial property?
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Multiple Gas and electric utilities offer grants and incentives for sub-metering, this will help you secure points for LEED ratings, and reduce carbon emissions
- Track your system performance – Accurately measure voltage, current, power factor, frequency, power quality and total harmonic distortion (online and in real time), and deliver the data using your communications protocol of choice.
- Make better-informed business decisions – Use accurate data to allocate energy costs, recover revenue, set budgets, and deliver in-depth reports to management.
- Save energy – Identify specific systems that are consuming more power than others so you can adjust your scheduling and procedures.
- Customize your solutions – Our engineers can customize your metering system to meet your specific goals.
- Enjoy easy Installation – Every meter is shipped with complete engineering drawings, connection diagrams and installation instructions; Simplifying and reducing labor of installing contractors.
- Choose your billing system – Our open platform will support the software of your choice, so you are not locked into a proprietary system or long term contracts.